I skipped last Friday’s 5 fun facts and received a few emails saying they missed it, so I decided to do it again for this Friday.
So for this Fabulous Friday I will list my Five Fun Facts on Food:
* I have a major sweet tooth; I will often sit down at a restaurant and look at the desert menu first-picking out the one I want for after I finish my meal; problem is I hardly ever order desert after eating due to me being entirely too full!
* My parents loved mushrooms when I was growing up, I hated them in every way possible…that was until I tried them for the first time about 5 years ago, now I love them…Zach hates them!
* I love pickles, my dad used to tell me when I was little that if I ate another pickle I would turn into one; I love sour pickles the best…and the big ‘ball park’ type pickles…yummmmy!
* I absolutely can’t stand black eyed peas, but every New Years I make myself eat some for good luck...
* I tried my first raw oyster about a year ago; I will never ever ever eat one again…needless to say they are not as good as people make them out to be….YUCK!
I would love to hear your Five Fun Fact about Food. Feel free to leave yours in my comment section or post your very own blog, just leave me your URL so I can check it out :)