This Friday's Five Fun Facts is about Easter (sorry, I ran out of F’s, and since Easter is right around the corner I thought this was more fitting…I would love to hear your Easter plans or funny moments from the past! :)
* My mom and her boyfriend will be going to church with us Easter Sunday and I totally can’t wait to spend some time with her; when I was little we would always go to a sunrise service by a river in our town; it was so amazing to worship our Lord to the sunrise!
* I remember when I was little my grandparents and aunts and uncles would hide a gazillion Easter eggs it seemed like, all while all 10 grandchildren waited inside patiently (ok so we were far from patient!) to run out and find the Easter eggs…oh the good ol’ days!
* One Easter there were baby duckies at my grandparent’s house, oh they were so cute; my mom said I kept holding it by it’s neck, poor thing!
* Speaking of duckies, there is a local place that dyes chickies and duckies Easter colors; I’ve begged for one so bad from Zach…he always responds ‘Tiffany, what will you do when they grow up’…I never really have a response; he’s right…but oh they are just so cute!!
* This Easter will mark a year from when Zach said goodbye to his grandfather; although his grandpa hung in there for a few more months it was the last time Zach saw him; please keep him in your prayers during this time as Easter may be hard for him.
I would love to hear your Five Fun Facts about Easter... :)