*Please keep my cousin Corey and his wife Brittani in your prayers, she delivered her twins this morning at 28 weeks, both babies are a little over 2lbs. Momma and babies seem to be doing fine right now, but please say a special prayer for them if you could.
* We went to lake Whitney again this weekend and I am so burnt....as we were driving up to the park we normally go to they were escorting everyone out of the water due to a missing person, a 15 year old old was missing, hours later with the help of scuba divers they found his body--please keep that family in your prayers.
* I have so many pictures to upload, still some from Memorial Day Weekend, and some from this past weekend...one of my besties, Ashley's, little girl turned 2...she had a Hawaiian party, everything was adorable! I will get those uploaded soon!
* I believe the countdown is 2 months till my inlaws will be officially living in IL. Once they are there and settled we will be making a road-trip to see them!
* It's just the beginning of summer here and it's already 100 degrees...it's going to be a HOT summer for us Texans!
* I had alot more to add on here....but once I got to typing and catching up on some blogs I forgot about all the little things I wanted to add....maybe I will remember them later...
Hope y'all have a great week!