There are so many little things that I am counting down too, or going on in my crazy life that I have to notate them in what better way…a random post!
* Only 10 days until Easter and I don’t even have an Easter Dress for Easter Sunday!
* Zach turns the BIG 2-5 in 19 days; I really want to do something special for him, but I’m stumped…HELP!
*National Infertility Awareness week is only 30 days away…so excited!
*We will be married 4 years in lass then 2 months! Time has flown by!!
*I am still taking 50mg of Clomid as well as Estrogen.
* My mom is doing okay (I will be writing a blog about her soon.)
* Sasha’s leg is healing, she’s learned to run on just 3 legs (pretty fast too might I add)…she walks on all 4, just slow.
* Zach and I are looking forward to this spring/summer; we plan on spending as many weekends as we can enjoying the beautiful weather…camping, fishing, BBQ’s…can’t wait!
* We are also looking forward to when my in-laws get settled into their new home in IL, Zach and I will be driving up their for a visit and taking our dogs for their first road trip…fun fun!
* Zach’s knee is doing great (thanks for all the emails asking about him), we work out at least 3 times a week and his hamstring is getting stronger and stronger each day! We are nearing the one year mark on his surgery and I believe his Dr. would be really proud!