First let me apologize for my lack of blogging ...life has been a whirlwind lately...
* I started my new job (well not 'new'...it's where I worked before Talbots, I'm blessed that I was able to have my old job back, making more than I was making then plus now I have my weekends back off!) But things have just been crazy, I jumped into learning new things since I left, plus we are planning a business trip for next week...it's been a busy couple weeks!
* My brother in law lived in Austin which is a couple hours from us, well he decided to move back to our town--and until he is able to get an apt with friends he is staying with us. So last weekend we went down and packed up everything he owns to put it in storage while he lives with us---that was an exhausting weekend! Although due to all of our work schedules we hardly have seen him this week it's nice that we get to see him more than the normal.
* My mom has been having some issues with her feet, she has been in alot of pain lately and just very uncomfortable....so any prayers you can send this way would be much appreciated.
* Zach's family is planning a trip to Branson, Missouri in October, however I am unsure if I will be able to go or not...Zach may have to make this trip without me which makes me so sad--we will see though, it all depends on when my bosses trip falls in Oct and thats what were waiting to see.
*We have family pictures coming up next in September for this years Christmas cards (yes I know I can't believe the holidays are literally right around the corner!!) I LOVE getting our pictures professionally done--I may be a little 'over' excited for pictures, but I can't help myself!!
* I have fallen in love with 2 'fads' the past week.... #1 the feather, I finally caved and got one in my hair and I love it! #2 Shellac Nails....AMAZING! I love manicures, mostly because of the whole massage and how great my nails feel afterwords, but I always veered to fake nails only because I can't stand it when my polish chips....well have no fear Shellac is here! It's GREAT!!!
*My brother turned 15 yesterday! Where does the time go?!? He starts High School a little later this month---CRAZY! We are going over to there house tonight to celebrate his birthday!!! And speaking of High School, my 10 year reunion is next summer---SCARY to think it's already been 10 years!!
* Well I am sure I am leaving some things out, but pretty much that's my life in bullet points at this moment in time! Nothing very interesting-- I tried to post some pictures but blogger is being fussy at the moment! And I have received everyone's emails and request to be added to the Infertility Support Tab....I promise I am working on that and if your name isn't already up there it will be soon! :)