My Dr. appt this morning went fairly well. I wouldn’t say it went bad, b/c everything looks WONDERFUL for being on cycle day 8; HOWEVER I don’t know if we will be able to get the IUI.
Remember for an IUI to be done your follicle has to be 20+ and your lining has to be 8+; other wise your success rate goes way down.
So; Tuesday I had 9 total potential follicles (the biggest was almost an 11) and my lining was a 4 (or a tad bit under). TODAY, I have 2 potential follicles (one almost 15, and the other 19.25); my lining is a 5.7! I am ONLY on day 8 of my cycle, so having these things look this good is AMAZING, however it doesn’t look like we will be able to have the IUI. They want me to go back tomorrow morning for another ultrasound and hopfully I will be ready and we can do the IUI that afternoon (maybe!!), other wise I will just get the trigger-shot and everything will happen “naturally” over the weekend.
SO, stay tuned…tomorrow is “Decision Day”. :o)