So, here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions:On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gidget.Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
My 5 addictions that keep me going:
1. My husband- YES he is an addictions, and yes he keeps me going...I would be lost without him and there isn't any way I would be able to get through everything I am going through without him, so he is a MUST HAVE ;o)
2. God- AGAIN, YES he is an addictions...he gives me the strength to keep my positive attitude and to keep motivated through all I am dealt! Without him I would also be lost, so he is a MUST HAVE as well!!!
3. The internet- well there are a few "sites" that are must haves, blogspot so I can keep up with all my friends and it's such a wonderful way of keeping a "journal" as well and all my ttc buddies, I don't know what I would do without all of them, I HAVE to be able to check on them and see where they are ;o)
4. Coach- Yes, I am a little obsessed with Coach, I love it!!!! This is my "bad" addiction, haha!!
5. Shoes- OK OK...this is a "bad" addictions too, but I LOVE shoes...I think I could go to Dillards and buy one of everyone, if only my closet was big enough for that...hmmm, something to def. think about when buying a new house, it must have a big enough closet for LOTS of shoes!!!!