(See card below)
So today I must share with you my list of all the good things in my life--and I would hope after you read mine, you will take a minute and count your blessings as well.
1)-was already given for me- somebody thinks the world of me and really cares ((and for this I am so thankful you--you all are so amazing, and thank you Marsha for reminding me of this!!!!))
2) Zach-God has truly blessed me with such an amazing husband--he is my soul mate and I really couldn't get through life without him by my side. He is the first person I want to see in the morning and the last person I want to see at night--he is my everything and by far he is one of the greatest things in my life!!!
3) My family-I can't begin to tell you how wonderful my family is. They are all so supporting and encouraging. They know exactly what to say to put a huge smile on my face--my in laws are extremely amazing as well, I love them like there my own flesh and blood and they treat me as I am there own flesh in blood. God has truly blessed me with an amazing family--even if they pick on me!!! ;)
4) My friends-WOW, I can't really express how grateful I am for my friends...they have given me such an amazing amount of support and I am amazed that so many do care. You know your friends are always there for you, but when your going through a hard time they really prove that no matter what they "ARE" there, and will always be!! You all are amazing and I thank God for ya'll daily!!!
5) My 4-legged children- oh my sweet puppy-children. I love them to pieces, I think they are probably one of the most spoiled doggies in the world-ha!! We love taking our little 4-legged children places, seeing there little tails wag when we get home makes us truly feel like they love us as much as we love them!!!!
6) GOD-I am so thankful that I believe and trust in our Lord and that he trust in me. There are many people who don't have God in there hearts, and although I have always believed in our Lord, I haven't always trusted fully in him like I do now. God has really taught me a lot about my life within the last few years and I am thankful that he has helped guide me through this.
7) Church-we have finally found a church that we love so much, the atmosphere and the close knit family is amazing, I love the messages and the majority of the time I feel like our pastor is speaking straight to me. I am extremely blessed to have a wonderful church and a great church family.
8) FAITH-yes Faith is something great in my life, and something I am so thankful for! Faith is one of the main things that has got me through the hard times...my faith has grown so much, and for that I am so thankful for!
9) Patience- God knew I needed this, and it's something I am so thankful that he gave me. There are a lot of people who do not have this, and I personally don't know how I would get through this without patience. So this as well is something wonderful in my life...
10) and YOU.... I have to tell you how amazing you all are to me. You all are VERY GREAT people in my life, I pray for you all often daily, I appreciate and read your comments, emails, letters and cards daily...I think God knew I needed ya'll as support to help me and my husband throughout this...I am very grateful for all you amazing blogger! THANK YOU!
A special thank you to all whom have sent me cards and letters-I can't begin to tell you how much they all mean to me. I sometimes read them several times a day, it brings tears (happy tears of course) to my eyes to know that so many truly care. I can't wait to hand these over to my children one day and tell them how many helped me get them here, how many prayed for them, I can't wait to tell them how many loved them before they were even created. THANK YOU--from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!!
ALSO-don't forget to click here and see who won the amazing body-shapers (which might I add, I want one super bad!!!)--the winner could be YOU :)